If you’ve got anything to say about these, get in touch via the Facebook page where you’ll also see trailers for forthcoming films and much more.
The show features reviews, charts and new releases for films and videogames plus a look and the week’s TV, and news for all three!
Time constraints have stopped me from putting together a new show for this week, so in addition to the podcast, there’s another chance to hear last week’s show on air.
Music featuring in the show includes the new song from Hue & Cry, Duty to the Debtor, Robbie Williams, Little Steven, Boris Grebenshikov, Pet Shop Boys, Lemon Jelly, Puddle of Mudd and a fantastic track from new Manchester band, Old Suits, called God Say You Will, which sounds like classic early New Order.
Also, and on a very important note, there’s a new track from The L Project called It Does Get Better. It is released on Feb 11th via iTunes and all good download sites.
- All proceeds will go to charities Diversity Role Models and Stonewall who help prevent LGBT bullying in schools.
- The song was written by Georgey Payne from the band Greymatter (UK gay women band).
- The project coordinators who set up the project and run it are Georgey Payne and Sofia Antonia Milone.
- There will be a music video to accompany the song also released on Feb 11th.
- There will be 4 versions of the song released via download all for £1.49 !! Radio Edit, Full Version (as plays in our video), Karaoke Version, and a Piano Only Version or you can buy each track for 99p each! All four is the better bargain.. and all for charity.
- All artists, photographers, videographers etc..everyone who’s worked on the project has given up their time for free.
- The track is performed by a collection all talented UK gay women performers and musicians.
- Check out the following websites too:
- There is a full list of everyone involved, all artists, musicians, sponsors etc with all their Bio’s and photos etc in our photos section on Facebook.
- You can also get in contact via info@TheL-Project.com