NOTE: The competition is now closed. The first prize winner is Diane Allen, and the runners-up are: Linda Thorn and Emma Ellams.
Entertainment One (eOne) is pleased to announce that action-packed heist thriller Triple 9 is coming to Blu-ray and DVD on June 27th, and available digitally from June 20th. To celebrate its release, we at DVDfever.co.uk have teamed up with Entertainment One to give away 3 Blu-ray copies, with one of the three winners also receiving a special Triple 9 merchandise pack, which includes a Triple 9 shirt, walkie-talkie set, and notepad!
Full of twists and turns that will leave you on the edge-of-your-seat, the film presents an incredible ensemble cast, including Academy Award Nominees Casey Afleck, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Woody Harrelson and Academy Award Winner Kate Winslet. Also starring Anthony Mackie, Aaron Paul, Norman Reedus and Gal Gadot, and directed by John Hillcoat (Lawless, The Road), Triple 9 is available to pre-order now from Amazon on the above links.
When a crew of dirty cops is blackmailed by the Russian mob to execute a virtually impossible heist, they realise the only way to pull it off is to manufacture a 999, police code for “officer down”. The chaos that ensues when a police officer is shot in the line of duty is just the diversion they’ll need to do the job, but whether they have the will to kill one of their own is an entirely different matter. Their plan is turned upside down when the unsuspecting rookie they set up to die foils the attack, triggering a breakneck, action packed finale tangled with double-crosses, greed and revenge.
A picture of the Triple 9 merchandise pack is below (click on the pic for the full-size version), but it will be the Blu-ray you receive and not the DVD pictured and, don’t panic – it hasn’t got ‘DVDfever’ stamped inside 😉
Read our Triple 9 Blu-ray review.
To have a chance to win one, all you have to do is visit our Facebook page, ‘like’ the page & follow the instructions on the picture!
The competition will end at 11.59pm on Friday July 1st 2016.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The editor’s decision is final and the winners will be announced soon after the closing date.
2. No entries will be accepted after the competition closes.
3. No contact details of the entrants will be passed on to third parties for use in marketing methods by DVDfever.co.uk
4. The prize will be sent out by the PR company or their associates. In the event of non-receipt of the prize, which is beyond DVDfever.co.uk’s control, if they have confirmed that the prize has been sent out, the matter will be considered dealt with.
5. Winners will be announced on Facebook via the DVDfever Facebook page and I shall also email the winners direct. Winners have one week to claim the prize from being notified.