Destiny 2: Forsaken is released next Tuesday, and Cayde-6 has paid the ultimate price. Now, the hunt is on for the man responsible, Uldren Sov. Avenge Cayde in Destiny’s most transformative experience yet, and track down Uldren and his Barons. It will take every Titan, Warlock, and Hunter to storm the Reef and put Uldren in the ground.
The adventure to avenge Cayde begins on September 4th and the game is released on PS4, Xbox One and PC, and the above links on PS4 and Xbox One are for the Destiny 2: Forsaken Legendary Collection which includes:
- Destiny 2
- Expansion 1 – Curse of Osiris,
- Expansion II – Warmind and Forsaken
- Limited Edition Physical Pack includes Drifter’s Pendant keyring and Exclusive art cards
- Cayde 6 Stash (Bonus Digital Content) – Ace of Spades Last Hand Exotic Ornament, Queen of Hearts Exotic Ship, Standoff Exotic Emote and Shades of Cayde-6 Armor Shaders
Check out the Launch trailer below:
Previously on DVDfever:
Destiny 2: Forsaken – Story and Gambit Trailers – E3 2018
Destiny 2: Forsaken is coming soon, and it will allow you to take justice into your own hands as you venture into a new frontier filled with enemies, allies, and untold mysteries and treasures waiting to be uncovered. The hunt is on.
The Reef has fallen to lawlessness, and now the most-wanted criminals in the galaxy – the Barons & Uldren Sov – have organized a jailbreak at the Prison of Elders. You and Cayde-6 have been sent in to bring law and order back to the embattled facility, but things do not go to plan. Facing insurmountable odds, Cayde-6 ends up paying the ultimate price. Beyond the Vanguard’s authority, you’ll venture into the Reef alone and take justice into your own hands. Explore new regions, awaken new powers, earn a wealth of new weapons, and uncover lost Awoken secrets.
- Hunt Down the 8 Barons and their Crew
- Two New Destinations: The Tangled Shore and The Dreaming City
- A Brand-New Raid
- Introducing Gambit, a 4v4 Competitive PvE Mode
- Wield New Powers with Nine Additional Supers
- Collect New Exotic Weapons, Armour, and Gear
- All-New Weapon Archetype, Legendary Bow
- New Story Missions, Adventures, Destination Activities, and more
The Story trailer has been released, along with the Gambit trailer, and Gambit is a 4v4 hybrid mode that merges PvE and PvP experiences into an epic battle. It’s a new way to play Destiny 2, offering something for all players to enjoy, appealing to those who thrive on the competition and unpredictable elements of PvP gameplay, while seamlessly blending the collaborative and cooperative elements of PvE.
Both of those are below, along with Playstation Gambit Gameplay Preview at E3 2018!
Destiny 2: Forsaken is released on September 4th on PS4, Xbox One and PC, and if you pre-order, you’ll get Cayde’s Exotic Stash.
Also check out our other E3 2018 uploads!
Check out the Official Trailers below:
Reviewer of movies, videogames and music since 1994. Aortic valve operation survivor from the same year. Running DVDfever.co.uk since 2000. Nobel Peace Prize winner 2021.