NOTE: The competition is now closed and the winners are: Christine Lockley, Mandy Steel & Karen Barrett.
DVDfever.co.uk and Warner Bros have teamed up to give you a chance to win a copy of The LEGO® NINJAGO® Movie. The digital is out now and the Blu-ray™, 3D Blu-ray™, 4K Ultra HD™ and DVD comes out February 12th.
There are three DVDs up for grabs up for grabs in this competition!
In the battle for NINJAGO® City, Lloyd (Dave Franco), high school student by day and Green Ninja by night, gets thrown into the ultimate adventure with his secret ninja warrior friends! Led by the wise and wisecracking Master Wu (Jackie Chan), they must defeat evil warlord Garmadon (Justin Theroux), The Worst Guy Ever, who also happens to be Lloyd’s dad. On their courageous journey, they learn to band together to unleash their inner power in an epic showdown to save the city.
Check out the trailer below:
To have a chance to win one, all you have to do is visit our Facebook page, ‘like’ the page & publicly share the picture!
© 2018 Warner Bros. Ent. All Rights Reserved ©The LEGO Group™
The competition will end at 11.59pm on Friday February 16th 2018.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The editor’s decision is final and the winners will be announced soon after the closing date.
2. No entries will be accepted after the competition closes.
3. No contact details of the entrants will be passed on to third parties for use in marketing methods by DVDfever.co.uk 4. The prize will be sent out by the PR company or their associates. In the event of non-receipt of the prize, which is beyond DVDfever.co.uk’s control, if they have confirmed that the prize has been sent out, the matter will be considered dealt with.
5. Winners will be announced on Facebook via the DVDfever Facebook page and I shall also email the winners direct. Winners have one week to claim the prize from being notified.
6. No alternative prize will be offered.
Reviewer of movies, videogames and music since 1994. Aortic valve operation survivor from the same year. Running DVDfever.co.uk since 2000. Nobel Peace Prize winner 2021.