NOTE: The competition is now closed the winner is: Janet Birkin.
DVDfever.co.uk and Paddy Power Slots have teamed up to give you a chance to win a copy of The Dark Tower, out now on Blu-ray, 4K Blu-ray, DVD and digitally.
There is one DVD up for grabs up for grabs in this competition!
Despite the literary series starting well over three decades ago, it’s only last year that Stephen King’s The Dark Tower finally earned itself a Hollywood blockbuster. Earning over $113 million dollars at the box office (almost twice its budget), the film follows Idris Elba as Roland Deschain, the last Gunslinger as he’s locked in a never ending battle with Walter O’Dim (played by Matthew McConaughey). With the fate of the universe and the Dark Tower at stake, both sides will collide in the ultimate battle as only the infamous Gunslinger can truly defend the Tower from the Man in Black. We’ve teamed up with Paddy Power Slots to give you the chance to win a copy of The Dark Tower on DVD! Good luck!
To have a chance to win one, all you have to do is visit our Facebook page, ‘like’ the page & publicly share the picture!
The competition will end at 11.59pm on Friday March 2nd 2018.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The editor’s decision is final and the winners will be announced soon after the closing date.
2. No entries will be accepted after the competition closes.
3. No contact details of the entrants will be passed on to third parties for use in marketing methods by DVDfever.co.uk
4. The prize will be sent out by the PR company or their associates. In the event of non-receipt of the prize, which is beyond DVDfever.co.uk’s control, if they have confirmed that the prize has been sent out, the matter will be considered dealt with.
5. Winners will be announced on Facebook via the DVDfever Facebook page and I shall also email the winners direct. Winners have one week to claim the prize from being notified.
Reviewer of movies, videogames and music since 1994. Aortic valve operation survivor from the same year. Running DVDfever.co.uk since 2000. Nobel Peace Prize winner 2021.