As such, Miley Cyrus drops to No.2 with Wrecking Ball, and this is the video if you want to see a naked woman with the body of a 12-year-old boy.
There’s not much better at No.3 with Lawson‘s Juliet. Yes, it’s catchy, but so are sexually-transmitted diseases. And, anyway, why would you want to name your band after the most boring Tory Chancellor of the Exchequer of all time?
Far better than anything new in the charts is Depeche Mode‘s Should Be Higher, and it certainly should! No.81?! Not fair!
Also, I bet Matt Goss is a bit miffed that, after going on every chat show going in the past couple of weeks, Life You Imagine limps in at No.27, as opposed to smashing into the Top 10.
Meanwhile, there are new entries in the Top 40 for:
- 3 Lawson – Juliet
- 5 Eminem – Rap God
- 8 Wilkinson – Afterglow
- 10 Iggy Azalea Feat. T.I. – Change Your Life
- 20 Justin Bieber – All That Matters
- 25 Cher – I Hope You Find It
- 39 Don Broco – You Wanna Know
- 55 Eliza Doolittle – Let It Rain
- 81 Depeche Mode – Should Be Higher
- 86 (RE) Faith Hill – There You’ll Be
- 88 Glee Cast – If I Die Young
- 92 (RE) Ellie Goulding – Anything Could Happen
- 2 Pearl Jam – Lightning Bolt
- 3 Paul McCartney – New
- 4 Cher – Closer To The Truth
- 5 Jonathan & Charlotte – Perhaps Love
- 10 The Saturdays – Living For The Weekend
- 15 Will Young – The Essential
- 16 Lissie – Back To Forever
- 20 Gary Numan – Splinter (Songs From A Broken Mind)
- 21 Giggs – When Will It Stop
- 23 Trivium Vengeance – Falls
- 25 Eliza Doolittle – In Your Hands
- 27 Matt Goss – Life You Imagine
- 37 Cilla Black – The Very Best Of
- 50 Jonathan Wilson – Fanfare
- 66 Gloria Estefan – The Standards
- 72 Willie Nelson – To All The Girls
- 76 Linda Thompson – Won’t Be Long Now
- 79 Gavin DeGraw – Make A Move
- 81 Fall Out Boy – Pax Am Days
- 99 Morcheeba – Head Up High
Reviewer of movies, videogames and music since 1994. Aortic valve operation survivor from the same year. Running DVDfever.co.uk since 2000. Nobel Peace Prize winner 2021.