NOTE: The competition is now closed and the winner was Rach Mccadden.
DVDfever.co.uk and Entertainment One have teamed up to give you a chance to win a copy of Now You See Me 2 on DVD, starring Jesse Eisenberg, Woody Harrelson, Dave Franco, Lizzy Caplan and Daniel Radcliffe.
There is 1 DVD up for grabs in this competition!
Jesse Eisenberg, Woody Harrelson and Dave Franco return to reprise their roles as criminal illusionists in this comedy crime drama. A year on from their last daring heist, The Four Horsemen emerge from hiding to expose the unethical practices of a corrupt tech magnate. Unfortunately for them, they instead find themselves blackmailed into stealing a powerful piece of technology by businessman Walter Mabry (Daniel Radcliffe).
Their quest to steal the decrypting device known as ‘The Stick’ takes magicians Danny (Eisenberg), Merritt (Harrelson), Jack (Franco) and their new partner Lula (Lizzy Caplan) across the globe as they try to pull off another elaborate life-or-death illusion, with help from their FBI insider Dylan Rhodes (Mark Ruffalo). The cast also includes Morgan Freeman, Jay Chou, Sanaa Lathan and Michael Caine.
To have a chance to win one, all you have to do is visit our Facebook page, ‘like’ the page & follow the instructions on the picture!
The competition will end at 11.59pm on Friday November 11th 2016.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The editor’s decision is final and the winners will be announced soon after the closing date.
2. No entries will be accepted after the competition closes.
3. No contact details of the entrants will be passed on to third parties for use in marketing methods by DVDfever.co.uk
4. The prize will be sent out by the PR company or their associates. In the event of non-receipt of the prize, which is beyond DVDfever.co.uk’s control, if they have confirmed that the prize has been sent out, the matter will be considered dealt with.
5. Winners will be announced on Facebook via the DVDfever Facebook page and I shall also email the winners direct. Winners have one week to claim the prize from being notified.